Some suggestions for the best way to use this site:
- The posts here are not time-sensitive, even though some of them do cover current issues. The posts therefore always are open to new, relevant comments, and the date of the post usually is not important. There are some technical features that make it easy to browse the information on this site:
- Near the top of the right-hand column is the Latest Comments box, which provides a list of the three most recent comments. This is a good place to look to find out where current conversation is taking place.
- I’ve tagged each post with one or more key words based on content. If you would like to see all of the posts related to a certain topic, select the topic from the drop-down menu near the top of the right-hand column. For example, if you want to vote in or view the results of all of the polls on the site, click the word “Polls” to show only those posts with an interactive poll.
- The search box in the upper right corner allows you to conduct your own search of the site.
- To be alerted when there is new information on the site, click the email subscription button or the link to the RSS feed. Both are in the upper right corner.
- Mobile users can access an appropriately modified version of this site by entering the normal address (http://questionspresesnted.wordpress.com).
- Substantively, the opening post continues to be a useful guide to the overarching mission of this site, and I encourage new, interested readers to review it.
- Readers have been using comment sections to post thoughtful responses, links to relevant information, new ideas, and other suggestions, as well as voting in the occasional polls. Conversation is a critical element of this project. Thank you for your continued participation.
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to offer any technical feedback below, or send an email.